- Ensure memory card is in and battery is fully charged before you start recording
- Don’t touch the lens of the camera
- Don’t leave the camera unattended
- Don’t film in potential dangerous conditions e.g. in the rain
We also learned other things about the camera, such as, only touch the necessary buttons- record, zoom, focus etc, how to adjust the focus and how to adjust the lighting.
We were also giving some guideline of how to use the tripod. These were:
- Always ensure the camera is properly adjusted and fixed onto the tripod, to avoid the camera dropping off, and also to get steady shots
- Make sure the legs of the tripod are all balanced out, also to get a steady shot.