Thursday, 24 March 2011

Evaluation of final fim (part 1)

So today we completed our final thriller opening, and submitted it so the teachers have access to it.  My overall opinion of the whole thing: FANTASTIC.  If I'm being honest, from the feedback of the rough cut, I knew the final piece would turn out good.  Also, because we had already heard the sound we were going to put on, this gave me a thumbs up too.  The amount of filming and editing we have done over the past two weeks is actually wonderful.  There was a point where I really feared for my group, even Annabell did.  The amount of times our storyline was changed, the amount of times we wanted to film but never got the chance to... In the end, the sequence came out SPLENDID.  I watched it about four times over and over again in class, and my group could see that I loved our sequence.  I called Annabell over to share my joy with her, and her response was 'lovely'.  I even called three of my friends over to watch it, and two members of the class also watched it.  We got very good responses, but I did want a little bit of critiscm, just something that could have been done better.  I'm sure that when all media students watch the screening of each film, we'll recieve some good critiscm as well as good comments.  This will all be mentioned in my second part of this blog.  'Stolen Identity' is about a fraud expert and steals people's identities by killing them first, and then acting as them.  It's a psychological thriller which was inspired by 'Se7en' and 'The Stepfather'.  I personally see it as a 'remix' of 'The Stepfather'.  I'm more than proud of my group's dedication and hard work, each and every one of us has had a very big contribution to our film opening.  This is something you can look back on and be proud of.  Our final opening title sequence is three blogs below.

No comments:

Post a Comment