Saturday, 19 March 2011

Hurtwood House Youtube Site


Cliodynamics 

I was browsing through Hurtwood House's youtube site and came across an opening title sequence called 'Cliodynamics.' I chose to blog about this title sequence because of their creativity in the appearance of the titles. They decided to enbed the titles to appear through point of view of the actor in things like; the book she was reading, her writing her name, on the iPod, when she typing on her computer etc. I think this was very effective because its something very different and really cathces the eye of the audience. From this I learnt that when thinking of titles for my opening, don't be scared to think out the box and try something different. Do something that will grasp the audienced attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment