Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Evaluation Q6 part 2 - Cinematic screening response

Today was the day all media students had been waiting for - the screening of our films!  It was a very fun and enjoyable experience for everyone, as we got the chance to see what other students thriller openings look like, and also what effect it had on us.  When our thriller opening was shown, one of the responses of the audience that really made me proud was how silent everybody was.  During some other openings, there was a lot of laughter, and as it is supposed to be a thriller, there should be thrilling, not laughter.  I was very pleased when nobody laughed during ours.  Below are a few pictures, a few video responses on our film, and I also recorded myself responding to the responses I recieved. 

A picture of our film in the cinematic screening


The cinema where we watched our films


My video response

Friends video responses

No comments:

Post a Comment